BBQ Chicken Pizza
What you will need:
1 prebaked pizza crust (12-15 inches)
12 ounces cooked chicken strips
1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce, any flavor and variety
1 ½ cups thinly sliced red onion
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
What to do:
1. Preheat oven according to pizza crust package directions.
2. Toss ½ cup of barbecue sauce with cooked chicken strips.
3. Spread remaining barbecue sauce on pizza crust.
4. Top with chicken strips, sliced onions and shredded cheese.
5. Bake according to pizza crust package directions, until all ingredients are hot throughout.