Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mark's Famous Sketti Sauce

Saturday Mark made his famous spaghetti so maybe we could entice a few extra hands to help re-organize our office.  It worked like a charm too!!! He doesn't always make it the same... in fact I wasn't in the kitchen much but I'll try to re-create it for you...

Spaghetti Sauce:
Sweet Sausage, browned up and then cut in chunks hamburger garlic mushrooms onion (that his loving wife chopped for him b/c she doesn't cry when chopping) his seasonings (remember he's the seasoning king so I have no idea, I would say play around with it, that's usually what he does) Parmesan & Romano cheeses (whatever his wife, that's me, had in the fridge) Diced tomatoes Tomato sauce (which incidentally got left out after we made this) And we're off and running:

See, it's him cooking, not me :)

Mushrooms make everything better!!!(Not my hand either)

Dang, I can't even for the life of me remember what that seasoning was... Hunny can you help here?

These were the sizes of tomato products he used :) well minus the sauce, it forgot to go in the pan.

Then once it's all mixed together, the key is let it simmer!  (simma down now! name that show)

Then cook up some lovely noodles and you have yourself a great meal.  What would have made it better you ask??  garlic toast!

And it's so funny, with our house being a Berm house, our kitchen window is up by the ceiling and the animals always love to come and stare in at us.  It was a freak out the first night I saw Audrey (the pooch), now it is just comical!

Peace, Love & Great food & family & helpers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment