Monday, October 22, 2012

Fajita Marinade

This is a SUPER YUMMY Mexican Marinade for flank steak, or sirloin. But then you can use the meat for quesadillas, burritos, street tacos, chimichangas or fajitas…

What you need:

2 - 7 oz cans of Chipotle Peppers
½ bundle of cilantro
Juice from 2-3 Limes
¼ cup oil

Combine the above 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy. Then dump the sauce into a large ziplock bag and place the meat in there to soak. After about an hour, you can grill the meat. (Megan, YES, you need a grill for this one. You don’t know what you are missing!!)

I usually dice the meat up and put it in a container in the fridge to be reheated for quesadillas or tacos.





Totally YUMMO – AND – EASY!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum. I'm always looking for a good marinade recipe. (Okay, not really for ME since my husband is the family cook and I am the family cooking loser. But I have mad skillz elsewhere. I think. Right??)

    ReplyDelete