Monday, May 27, 2013

Spinach Dip



Spinach Dip! 

Everyone loves spinach, right?  NO?  Really?  Well you will after this recipe! Here is a YUMMY Spinach Dip that is SO SO easy! This dip is always a hit!

Here is what you will need:

  • 2 packages of chopped frozen spinach (like pictured above)
  • 2 packages of the Dry Italian Dressing Mix
  • 1 16 oz tub of Sour Cream

Here is what you do:
  • Thaw and drain the spinach.
  • Chop up the spinach a little more.
  • Combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir!

See I told you it was easy!

I use this dip with the wheat thins toasted chips... the garden veggie kind.
Totally Yummy!  I promise! Try it!

1 comment:

  1. Well I do love spinach, so I'm extra excited to try this recipe! I happen to have two packs of spinach in my freezer right now! :-D

    ReplyDelete