Everyone loves spinach, right? NO? Really? Well you will after this recipe! Here is a YUMMY Spinach Dip that is SO SO easy! This dip is always a hit!
Here is what you will need:
- 2 packages of chopped frozen spinach (like pictured above)
- 2 packages of the Dry Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 16 oz tub of Sour Cream
Here is what you do:
- Thaw and drain the spinach.
- Chop up the spinach a little more.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir!
See I told you it was easy!
I use this dip with the wheat thins toasted chips... the garden veggie kind.
Totally Yummy! I promise! Try it!