Picture & Recipe credits go here
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (use the boxed kind, or grind them in a food processor. Tiny granules.)
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar (aka powdered sugar)
- 1 cup + 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan. (I did mine in a 9X9 square pan because I wanted them thicker)
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth.
- Spread over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.