What you need:1 lb hamburger
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 pkg flour tortillas (soft taco size)
1/2 cup water
1 lb Velveeta cheese
1 can rotel
1 can refried beans
2 cans enchilada sauce
1 onion (chopped)
1 pkg grated cheddar cheese
1. Brown hamburger and 1/2 of the chopped onion in a skillet.
2. Drain grease, add taco seasoning and water.
3. Simmer until the mixture thickens.
4. In a microwave dish, put chopped Velveeta cheese and rotel and heat until Velveeta is completely melted into cheese sauce.
5. In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat refried beans.
6. Take tortilla and spoon refried beans over the middle. Spoon meat mixture over the beans. Spoon cheese sauce over meat.
7. Roll tortilla up and place in a greased baking pan. Repeat process as long as meat, bean and cheese mixtures exist.
8. Pour enchilada sauce over rolled tortillas making sure to cover all of the tortilla. Place grated cheese over the top of the tortillas.
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.